Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 @ 1:51 AM
today is SCARY can? went for the TRIALS! it was like, OH MY GOD?!
when i tried their tramp, it gave me a rather AWKWARD feeling. pretty hard to explain. but ohwells, i had to get USE TO IT!(:
NERVOUS. its just 1 day more to go, to be specific. 20hours more only! whateva . i just have to give in all my best and DONT regret. (: BOYBOYBOY! guess what. the boys in gymnastic are like SO GAY can? including my school. their pants makes me PUKE!
it pratically shows the shape of their ass? SEXY, but gross. i saw ee-shan and tracey on the bus , on my way home. and BEVER + SHELLY is now PERMANANTLY my penguin parents. :DDD good luck to all gymnast tomorrow. ERM! i was referring to WHITLEY GYMNAST only. ((: so yahhs. SLEEP EARLY AND DONT EAT CHILLI! :)
|